Sunday 7 June 2009

Write Club Day 14: Cake and Cacophany

I'm writing this on my iPhone as I'm on the way back from the O2, where I just saw Britney Spears' Circus tour. I'm going to write a full review tomorrow, but I will say that it was an absolute spectacle, I'm just not sure whether I actually enjoyed myself or not. Today I wanted to make sure I mentioned how much I love cupcakes. How is it that something so small and unhealthy can generate so much euphoria? It's a combination of the beautiful decoration and a sugar rush that makes cupcakes so intoxicating, but I really am hooked. My latest find is The Buttercup Cake house, and I've polished off 2 cakes in less than 24 hours. I think I'm going to buy another one tomorrow. But at £2.50 a pop, I could be developing a nasty addiction. A bit like Britney then, a pretty fantastic exterior with not enough going on inside, and what is inside is sickly.

Posted via web from sarahlou-reviews's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment